To prove her point, Coulter lists a series of scandals and controversies, culminating with Hillary’s destruction of public records. But, as I’ve contended, this is not proof of stupidity. Rather, it is further proof of arrogance and corruption.
Coulter’s reasoning: “I think Hillary’s just really dumb. … it’s so stupid, it is such a self-inflicted wound … With her, it’s always – it’s just something that is so stupid.”
But is that true? Let’s take Coulter for an example. Her intelligence has never been questioned by me. At times, she is brilliant. But she is also integrity-challenged. One scandal or controversy after another.
Consider this sampling. Coulter has …
- committed multiple instances of plagiarism, yet falsely accuses others of her own behavior.
- twice committed voter fraud (Florida and Connecticut). (Apparently one instance and one state were not sufficient challenges.)
- betrayed her own client, Paula Jones.
- attempted to deceive Connecticut voters by running a totally sham campaign.
- repeatedly denounced soccer as evil and un-American, to the chagrin of many conservatives and American patriots.
- repeatedly defamed Christians, even denouncing self-less Christian missionaries serving the least of the least in dangerous places overseas.
Are these the actions of a bright person, or a stupid one?
IQ is not the parameter. The answer lies elsewhere: integrity.
Ann and Hillary share so many character traits that Coulter had to find something to differentiate herself from Clinton. That something – stupidity – is a smokescreen. Coulter would prefer to believe that Clinton is stupid as opposed to “corrupt and venal,” because those are traits she shares with the former First Lady.
Hillary has survived this long because she knows how to manipulate the system; she possesses money, power, and influence; and she has a network of colleagues and friends who will protect her no matter what she does. Hillary keeps getting away with immoral, illegal, and unethical behavior because she has never been held accountable for that behavior. Her ability to arrogantly get away with every escapade emboldens her in her arrogance and encourages further escapades.
The entire paragraph above applies equally to Ann.
 Did I say “diatribe?” Yes. In addition to calling Hillary a “chubby” “ho,” Coulter wrote: “She’s a bore. She has the warmth of an Arctic ice floe. She hates people, and they hate her. She makes children cry and puppies shy away from her. Nobody wants to watch her wallow around in those neon pantsuits for the next five years.”
 Ann Coulter, “Still No Reports of ‘Hillary Fever’ Outbreaks,” 4/22/15.
 Ann Coulter, Justice with Judge Jeanine, FNC, 3/7/15.
 “She’s so corrupt and venal, it never occurred to us that maybe Hillary is just stupid.” – Coulter tweet, 3/8/15.