Ann Coulter seems intent upon continually out-Coultering herself. Yesterday, she claimed: “If you crave association with honest people, you’ll love Ann Coulter!”
Let’s consider Ann’s record over just the past nine weeks, during her current book tour.
Coulter has lied about …
- her bestseller status.
- the percentage of Mexicans taken in from Mexico by the U.S.
- the Islamic threat in America.
- civil rights being only for blacks.
- Romney being better than Reagan.
- the 2008 election results.
- the 2012 election results.
- Nikki Haley being an ignorant immigrant.
- her book being about culture and not race.
- never having been accused of racism.
- pro-lifers being cowardly putzes.
- being surprised at conservative criticism of her.
Even after her claims have been debunked, Coulter repeats them – and even amplifies to them.
For quite some time, Coulter has been living in an alternative universe where she envisions and ascribes various and sundry superlatives to herself (best Christian, conservative, libertarian, pro-lifer, etc.).
To be trusted, one must be trustworthy. Coulter is not.
 Ann Coulter tweet, 8/11/15, 1:46 p.m. (emphasis added).