Anti-Semite Ann Coulter, the Dowager Queen of the Alt-Right,[i] is at it again!
Coulter has a history of anti-Semitism going back at least three decades! If anything, her anti-Semitism has escalated since the 2020 election.
In 2021, Coulter attacks, on an almost daily basis, Jews, Israel, and Trump’s Jewish relatives, and, now, President Biden’s Jewish appointees.
Notice, of all the demographics highlighted in the article, Coulter chooses one: The Jews. Coulter obsesses over the (in her eyes) over-representation of Jews in Hollywood, the media, and politics.
Why does Coulter embrace the Left’s mantra of having a group’s composition “look like America?” Because Coulter has her very own version of identity politics, one which elevated WASPs[ii] above everyone else.
Coulter is also engaged in doublethink (cognitive dissonance), decrying the presence of too many Jews in power in the Biden administration. Coulter often contends that Jews have an alliance to Israel over America, but the leftist Jews in Biden’s world hate Israel.
Coulter has often virulently attacked the alleged Israel Lobby but, if anything, the entire Biden administration is an anti-Israel Lobby!
Responses on Twitter:
- There are many ways to disagree with Biden’s cabinet choices on policy grounds. But pointing out their religious affiliation sends an inappropriate message. Judging by many of the Antisemitic comments to Ann Coulter’s tweet, that message was clearly received by these followers.
- Funny that when it comes to people like Ann, it’s always skin pigment and religion before character.
- This disgusting remark belongs in Germany 1921, not America 2021
- Article clearly states that the bulk are Catholics. But take a pot shot at the Jews. really nice.
- Antisemite gonna antisemite.
- An(n)tisemite Coulter
- Did you read the article you reposted? Because it says 22% are Jewish, not 73%.
- Feh! This from a meshuginah blond shiksa!!!
- Oy Ann!
The hawkish Zionist Organization of America blasted Coulter’s “appalling, anti-Jewish remarks which evoked the classic, antisemitic trope about Jewish manipulation of America for the purposes of supporting Israel at America’s expense,” and the Orthodox National Council of Young Israel condemned her “ill-advised decision to spew hatred by denigrating the state of Israel and the Jewish community.” Commentary Magazine editor and conservative commentator John Podhoretz tweeted simply, “Shame on you.”
Sadly, Ann has learned nothing and has not changed!