The end of May 2020 saw #WackyNutJob Ann Coulter going even more berserk than ever!
In that May 28th meltdown, Coulter made asinine assertions, proffered fabricated “facts,” employed hysterical hyperbole, and irrationally impugned both the motives and agenda of Trump and his administration.
On May 28, 2020, Coulter:
- claimed that Trump has done nothing for his supporters, calling him a “big betrayer.”
- accused Trump of narcissism in going after Twitter for fact-checking him.
- asserted, once again, that Trump is not building a wall.
- repeatedly blamed Trump for riots in Minneapolis, calling it “Trump’s America.”
- “A violent mob is about to burn down a Minneapolis police precinct in Trump’s America.”
- “Even a senile dementia patient sitting in his basement with a mask on would send in the National Guard to stop this sickness.”
- claimed Trump’s executive order on big tech companies is all bark and no bite.
- sarcastically feigned surprise that Trump had (allegedly) broken a campaign promise.
- berated (again) Trump for opposing her favorite candidate, Jeff Sessions, commending Sessions in multiple tweets.
- called for someone else to run for president in place of Trump.
- objected to Trumps tweets about Joe Scarborough.
We are witnessing a Coulter crack-up (or breakdown, if you prefer) because reality, facts, and truth do not align with the world according to Ann Coulter.
Coulter has become unmoored from any fixed principles apart from her own ego and desire to set America’s agenda. (Who made Coulter president?)
Coulter’s obsession with a wall blinds her to reality, to the far bigger strategic vision that President Trump has been pursuing to Make America Great Again. Instead, all Coulter wants is to Make Coulter Great Again!
Prior to the coronavirus pandemic, Coulter was proclaiming an apocalypse in the very midst of an American Renaissance!
Coulter’s ever-increasing wackiness is recounted in Joker: Ann Coulter Unplugged, which provides an in-depth, detailed and holistic exposé of Ann Coulter.