[There’s Far Too Much of It]
Ann Coulter’s entire column this week was specifically designed to be a wet blanket to the firestorm of ISIS coverage because she wants the entire conversation to be about immigration.
Hence her denial that ISIS poses a threat to America.
Emulating Black Lives Matter, which was so incensed at innocent Parisian victims stealing their spotlight that they expressed profanity-laden hatred toward them, Coulter is irate that people are concerned about ISIS and refugees at the expense of her own pet cause – immigration.
It does not matter to Coulter that France experienced its own 9/11 or that ISIS has proven both its intent and ability to inflict monumental harm on the West in its pursuit of establishing a global caliphate.
No! Coulter cares only about immigration, which she constantly says “is the only thing that matters.”
Coulter’s column reeks of anger. Why is Coulter so angry?
Coulter evinced no shock, horror, or outrage at this horrific tragedy besetting innocent people. Instead, Coulter expressed contempt for those people. Even as civilians were dying, Coulter attacked the French people who were being slaughtered by Belgian terrorists.
Coulter’s anger, like that of Black Lives Matter, arose for precisely the same reason: the Paris terror attacks took the spotlight away from what she cares about – the only thing she cares about – immigration.
On the Night of November 13th
As the Paris attacks unfolded, Coulter retweeted twice. Her first: “If France responds appropriately, they’ll be called fascists. If they don’t, the fascists will keep murdering them.” As it turns out, the French responded appropriately.
Coulter’s first tweet was in response to “Gunmen shouted ‘Allah Akbar’” – she tweeted: “But it would be too expensive to deport them. That’s not an ‘adult’ solution.” Even at the beginning, Coulter was obsessed with immigration!
Even as the carnage and horror were ongoing, Coulter’s tweets were all political and derisive:
- How does one say “Illegal immigration is an act of love” in French?
- How does one say “DREAMERS” in French?
- HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? French people ran onto the street with signs that said, ‘Je Suis Charlie’! Why didn’t that stop this?
- Obama just canceled a speech about closing Gitmo.
- Paris death toll up to 100. U.S. college students need to tell Parisians about real violence from Halloween costumes & “trigger words.”
- ANGER? We can’t even deport 3rd world pouring in, committing murder, child rape, Ft Hood, 9/11 etc. It’s not “adult” com/JackChaerea/st… [Coulter responded to this tweet: “Anger is the appropriate response. Those who do not feel angered by this are defective in the head.”]
- All we need is people rushing to the street with candles and we’ll have these savages on the run! com/Jomamuh/status…
- Too bad there were no concealed carry permits … anywhere in Europe … since 1818.
- Every year, the US imports 100K more Muslims to live here permanently. Rubio says he wants more. Why would anyone support him?
- Can we all agree now? No more Muslim immigration. How is this making life better for us? But the mass immigration machine churns on …
- What’s the upside of letting millions of Muslims migrate to western countries?
- 100% of TV talk is @ fighting ISIS–IN SYRIA. Bomb away, but isn’t there something else we should consider? Like not letting ISIS move here?
- Why does NO ONE say the obvious thing on TV?! It’s insane. Don’t want terrorism in US? Stop importing Muslims!
- They can wait if they like until next November for the actual balloting, but Donald Trump was elected president tonight.
Coulter Emulates Obama
All year long, Coulter denied the Islamist threat that ISIS poses to Americans. To this very day, she still denies it. Coulter denies the existence and work of ISIS in the American homeland.
Emulating Obama, who dismisses the ISIS threat and refuses to even name Islamic terrorism, Coulter dismisses the ISIS threat and refuses to acknowledge its existence in the heartland of America.
Al-Qaeda morphed into ISIS. In that sense, ISIS is Al-Qaeda by another name. It is preposterous to insist, as Coulter does, that ISIS is not here in America. It has been since before 9/11. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous.
In an interview on The Drive Home (11/19/15), Coulter claimed: “ISIS didn’t stage 9/11 – that was different Third World immigrants. ISIS didn’t stage the Boston Marathon bombing – that was again different Third World immigrants.”
Sorry, Ann, but Al-Qaeda was ISIS in embryonic form. Other domestic terrorists have been inspired by ISIS.
FBI counterterrorism expert Dr. Sebastian Gorka warns that “ISIS is among us.” He claims “82 ISIS suspects [were] arrested in America in a 20 month period” and remarked that “FBI director James Comey had warned there are up to 900 ISIS-related investigations in all 50 states.”
In just the past year, 72 U.S. residents have been arrested on terrorist-related charges. Moreover, ISIS sleeper cells have been planted in America for years.
Breitbart reports “that over 250 people from the United States have attempted to join ISIS, according to a report from the House Homeland Security Committee. Also, some 82 individuals in the United States have been interdicted by federal agents as part of ISIS plots, according to a database compiled by Threat Knowledge Group.”
Tariq Aziz lives in Ann Coulter. [Aziz famously said that Iraq was secure even as Baghdad was being captured.]
France Should be Commended, Not Condemned
With the abdication of American leadership on the war on terror, France stepped up to the plate. Consequently, France has been the target of multiple attacks by ISIS (many of them, fortunately, thwarted). The terror cell which conducted the Paris attacks was also responsible for at least four previously foiled terrorist attacks and had been planning many more.
Today, Islamic terrorists have seized a hotel in the former French colony of Mali, killing at least three and seizing about 170 hostages, some of them American.
ISIS intends to subdue all opposition to its globalist plans and it currently sees France as its greatest threat. It seeks to takedown France as an object lesson to every other Western nation. If France is deterred, who in the West will be left to combat Islamist aggression.
Coulter is acting as a Quisling isolationist.